Track, manage and store information for each property with the TCM Land Trust Manager.
Watch this video to see how Land Trust Manager works.
- Use Google Maps or other GIS mapping services to add live interactive mapping for each property
- Store, manage and work from any document in any file format for each property, including static maps.
- Track and manage the specific information of each property including:
- Conservation attributes
- Stewards, owners, volunteers (integrates with the Volunteer Manager) and staff working with each property
- Individual property visits with their notes
- Past ownership
- Current and past family members related to each property
- Review funding for each property. (Integrates with the Campaign Manager)
- Access, manage and back-up property files on line, allowing multiple people access to the documents